Sunday, November 24, 2013
1. David Headley’s wife, Faiza, warned the American Embassy that David Headley was planning a terrorist attack in Mumbai.
2. Headley and the other ‘terrorists’ in Mumbai had support from important people in Mumbai.
The agent named “Honey Bee” is referred to in Levy and Scott-Clark’s book “The Seige”.
For the first 28 hours of the siege, the 4 Taj gunmen were almost completely unhindered.
It took 58 hours to end the siege – evidence that this was an inside job.
3. David Headley was a valued CIA asset.
4. Certain Indian intelligence agents accused their US counterparts of protecting Headley.
5. In 2009, certain agents from India’s spy service RAW confronted the CIA and accused the US of having some responsibility for the deaths in Mumbai.
6. David Headley’s mother was Serrill Headley, a socialite and adventuress from Maryland.His father worked for Voice of America (a CIA front).
David Headley worked for America’s Drugs Enforcement Administration (DEA) which is very close to the CIA.
By 2008, David Headley was married to three women, none of whom knew of the others’ existence.
David Headley in various disguises.
The wife in the US grew suspicious after he championed the (CIA’s) 9/11 attack, and she reporting him to the authorities.
David Headley’s cousin Alex Headley, a soldier in the US Army, considered reporting him.
David Headley’s mother Serril informed on him to the FBI.
Serrill Headley, who died ten months before Mumbai, told a friend that her son ‘must have worked for the US government’ .