March 14 2014
“HERE IS THE ANSWER: CHINESE ENGINEERES WERE KIDNAPPED SO SECRETS COULD BE EXTRACTED BEFORE THE U.S. KICKED OFF WORLD WAR 3. WE ARE LOOKING AT THE RUN UP TO WORLD WAR 3. EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S COMING, AND NOW WE KNOW THE PENTAGON FEARS CHINA MORE THAN RUSSIA.”
The following are the most common bogus “theories” surrounding the dissapearance of flight 370, followed by what is obviously the real answer
1. Flight 370 was shot down an hour after it took off by the U.S. navy. This is proven false by the fact that the plane’s engines remained logged in to a maintenance monitoring program via satellite uplink for five full hours afterward, and this alone trashes theory 1. Anyone following the story about the guy on the oil rig who claims he saw it go down is out of the loop, that one is completely spurious.
2. A couple of Iranians OR the pilots OR other passengers on the plane switched off the transonder and flew it to wherever – This is proven false by the fact that the plane vanished from active radars and never showed up on radar anywhere again despite having flown through at least one and probably many nation’s radars, AND proven by the fact that the plane eventually landed where cell phones could connect and be subsequently rung. IF the plane went to ANYWHERE a cell phone could connect, it flew through active radar to get there, END OF DISCUSSION.
3. The plane kept flying EAST and landed at a secret base in Viet Nam, somwhere in the Phillipines. This is easily proven false by the Malaysian’s own military tracking it turning West. I agree that the most probable initial destination for flight 370 was Diego Garcia. But it’s repainted now and is probably sitting out in the Mojave desert to be used in a future “terror attack”. Anyone in Mojave or Barstow? Heck, EVEN L.A.? Go look for it at that mothballed jet parking lot near the wind farm that is in the city of Mojave. A 777 should not be there.
4. The plane got hit by a missile, the pilots sent a distress call from a shattered cockpit that got picked up by Singapore, and the plane crashed in the ocean – This is easily proven false by the fact that the 777 is a full fly by wire aircraft which turned around and flew a direction opposite it’s originally programmed autopilot route, which would not have happened if the cockpit got blown open. That would have disabled the pilots, and the autopilot would not have turned the plane around by itself, it would have simply dead flown the plane to China and automatically landed it. All modern jumbo jets have fully automated take off, fly to destination and land without pilot intervention, but pilots will sometimes opt to land a plane manually to keep in practice. Autopilot alone makes theory 4 improbable and makes electronic hijacking very probable.
5. Almost too ridiculous to mention – Freescale employees cloaked the aircraft and stole it, and / or aliens took it. That theory was good for a joke about how an AWACS antenna looks.
Theory 6 – Awacs type planes can’t jam radar or transponders, and once you switch a transponder off, an airplane vanishes from radar FOREVER. This one really pisses me off, and preys on the most stupid people out there who have absolutely zero understanding of the technical side of how things actually work. Do I really need to discuss this? Perhaps on two points. The first, which I have been shilled the most over is the transponder. TRUE, many planes have them. FALSE – ALL PLANES HAVE THEM. FACT: If you took every aircraft flying every jungle every corn field or every weed patch in every place on earth and mixed them in with commercial and/or high class airplanes, the majority of what is out there, the average, would NOT have a transponder. THIS IS MY POINT, ACTIVE RADAR IS TO ALERT LARGER PLANES THAT HILLBILLY CROP DUSTING JOE IS THERE. And active radar works. AND when flight 370 disappeared, it was STILL on AND VANISHED FROM active radar. THAT would NOT be possible absent jamming.
The second point I need to be perfectly clear on (I GUESS) is that jamming is world war 1 type old school. And ALL awacs from day one could jam. It’s an essential part of having a jumbo jet do a mission. Awacs planes jam radar to keep even the fighter planes that are along with them safe. That’s a cold hard fact. The only reason why fighter planes don’t have really good jammers is because they can’t have a UFO shaped antenna pod on them and still fly decent. Whatever numbskull out there who insists that Awacs is nothing but a radar platform and that it can’t jam is hoping people are so stupid they don’t realize that ANY MILITARY SYSTEM THAT HAS A PRIMARY FUNCTION HAS ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS SUPPORTING IT THAT PLAY SUPPORTING FUNCTIONS. AND THE ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS ARE OFTEN VERY CAPABLE ALL BY THEMSELVES AND GET USED EVEN WHEN THE PRIMARY FUNCTION IS NOT BEING USED. Yeah, Awacs is a radar platform. TRUE. BUT THAT ANTENNA POD CAN HOLD ANYTHING, and WHAT better thing could you have to jam a radar system than another radar system that can be custom tailored to spoof radar with the full power of a radar system? The only problem is how many signals you can spoof and send a false response for, which is why flight 370 stayed visible on at least one Malaysian radar system.
NOW LET’S GET TO REALITY AND MOTIVES
FACT: Flight 370 stayed logged into satellites which cannot be jammed without blacking out the whole portion of the world they cover (which would be obvious). True, if you thought of it you could jam the receiver on the jet quite easily, but that won’t prevent the jet itself from maintaining an outbound transmission to the satellite, which if jammed would freak out the satellite because you would have to point a jamming signal at the satellite and overwhelm it so badly all the other planes would lose their connections at the same time. If you want your plane theft to be as secret as possible, you can’t jam the sattelite.
One thing with the satellite is that it cannot tell where the plane actually is, it will only know it got signal. You would need three separate satellites all logged into the same plane to figure out where the plane was, and Boeing uses only one log in for obvious economic reasons. Boeing cannot find that plane, they can only say it was in fact alive.
FACT: The plane survived and landed somewhere. AND THE NSA KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE BECAUSE THE CELL PHONES RANG AND IT WAS NOT DEAD RINGING BECAUSE ONE PICKED UP. Ditto for the cell carriers, all of them which are no doubt owned by Kikedom and will keep their mouths shut. WE KNOW WHO DID THIS, “FAILURE” TO LOCATE THOSE PHONES PROVES WHO DID THIS WITH A SINGLE FACT.
FACT: The entire arab hijacker meme is so worn out and provably CIA that we know that fake passport story belongs in the trash. Add the faked photos for an additional laugh. Why did they push this line? Just like Awacs, all military systems have multiple purposes. When the military system is in the information spectrum in the form of a psy op, they are going to get as much use out of any situation as they possibly can. So while they waterboard those chinese military experts, probably as a precursor to getting military secrets before the waterboarders and their controllers launch world war 3, they decided it would be useful to try to frame up IRAN and blame the plane’s dissapearance on them and use THAT as a reason to start the war they seeked to get an advantage in by kidnapping flight 370 and stealing the Chinese engineers.
FACT: The first thing to go with jamming would be the transponder. Jamming would also keep the pilots from radioing out. Jamming would have a harder time spoofing all radars, and THAT is the part of the plan that did not go perfect, as it would be expected. And I would guess that the plane was taken to a location, most likely Afghanistan, where NO ONE would say a peep about it being there and it would not matter if it was on radar or not.
In fact, once the plane was actually stolen, it would be possible to only jam it’s communications, stop spoofing radar, and identify the plane as something else via a fake beacon on the Awacs plane to get it through another nation’s radar shield without anyone knowing what it was. THAT is what probably really happened.
And if I was not right about this, why kill my phones? Why take the web site down – a little word on that – Here is what happened – The server did NOT go down. What they did was take the web site off the DNS server any time a request was made for a file that contained text. Pictures still worked, and they kept that part working because thousands of web sites still use the photography section for their background photos and vanishing that portion was not necessary to take the information part of the web site down. They minimized impact. If it was a legitimate site crash, EVERYTHING would have stopped. The fact that photos were still issued proves it all.
SO WHY WOULD I BE CENSORED? HERE IS THE ANSWER: CHINESE ENGINEERES WERE KIDNAPPED SO SECRETS COULD BE EXTRACTED BEFORE THE U.S. KICKED OFF WORLD WAR 3. WE ARE LOOKING AT THE RUN UP TO WORLD WAR 3. EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S COMING, AND NOW WE KNOW THE PENTAGON FEARS CHINA MORE THAN RUSSIA.
GET THIS, IT’S A HOOT!
The engines on flight 377 remained connected to satellites as part of a Boeing maintenance routine, and Boeing has confirmed the aircraft remained flying for five full hours after it “vanished” from radar. Obviously the Malaysian military really did track this plane as they originally stated. Someone forced them to back down, only to have Boeing blow it wide open once and for all. And THIS is probably why the Malaysian military forgot all about how they tracked it to the strait of Malacca. Too late, the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. THIS RE-CONFIRMS AN AWACS HIJACKING, THEY REMEMBERED TO JAM RADAR AND THE TRANSPONDER, BUT DID NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL DETAILS AND MISSED A HUGE ONE.